Subject: Call for papers

Call for papers

From: John Scott <nyconsnfdn<-a>
Date: Monday, April 21, 2008
CSA contributed abstracts deadline extended

The November 2008 Eastern Analytical Symposium's "contributed"
abstracts deadline has been reopened, so we encourage you to very
promptly submit your unsubsidized paper or poster abstract for the
New York Conservation Foundation's Conservation Science Annual at
EAS on November 17-19, 2008. Contributed papers will be presented on
November 19, 2008. Poster sessions will be scheduled for maximum
exposure to CSA participants.

To submit your contributed abstract please visit:
<URL:http://easinc.org/cfp/index_new> and follow the instructions.
Please disregard the April 15, 2008 deadline date stated in the web
page, but please act promptly.  In extremis, please *also* send your
abstract to me at nyconsnfdn<-a t->aol< . >com before May 1 2008.

John Scott, President
New York Conservation Foundation
EAS Program Committee
CSA Coordinator