Subject: CarbOthello pastel pencils

CarbOthello pastel pencils

From: Magdalena Grenda <turbomi.grenda.magdita.pff<-a>
Date: Monday, April 7, 2008
I would like to carry out a research on pigments light fastness and
durability of CarbOthello pastel pencils. Before I start I would
like to ask if you know if anybody has already carried out this kind
of research so I would be able to compare the results or focus on
other aspects of work with Carbothello, not to duplicate somebody's
work.

Magdalena Grenda
student of Paper Conservation
Conservation and Restoration Department