Subject: Canvas stamp

Canvas stamp

From: Robert Mohren <robertmohren<-a>
Date: Monday, March 24, 2008
I am working on a  "Portrait of a Lady (oil on canvas) which has a
manufacturer's(?) canvas stamp "P B" on the reverse.I believe the
painting to have been produced somewhere in the region of France
late 19th century. The painting is also monogrammed "E M". Has
anyone seen this stamp before, does anyone know the painter?

If you wish to be sent an image of the stamp and/or the painting via
e-mail, please contact me at robertmohren<-a t->t-online< . >de.

Robert Mohren
Palanter Strasse
4250967 Cologne/Germany
+49 221 690 27 29