Subject: Position at Simon Gillespie Studio

Position at Simon Gillespie Studio

From: Simon Gillespie <info<-a>
Date: Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Restorer/Conservator
Simon Gillespie Fine Art Restoration and Conservation Studio
London

<URL:http://www.simongillespie.com>

Simon Gillespie studio is looking for a full time
restorer/conservator to work in busy commercial studio.  The chosen
candidate will be working on traditional, old master, modern and
contemporary easel paintings.  Our clientele includes international
private galleries; private and corporate collections; small museums.

The candidate should be a graduate of a recognized conservation
training program or have equivalent apprenticeship training, with at
least 2 years additional experience.

Salary range: UKP18,000 - UKP24,000 p.a. dependent on experience.

Please send CVs, reference contacts and a covering letter by email
or post to:

    Jacqueline Hillier
    Simon Gillespie Studio
    51a Cleveland Street
    London W1T 4JH
    +44 20 7580 0010
    info<-a t->simongillespie< . >com

Candidates called for interview will be required to bring a
portfolio of works.

Please note we have moved to a new studio space.

Simon Gillespie Studio
51a Cleveland Street
London W1T 4JH
+44 20 7580 0010