Subject: e_conservation magazine

e_conservation magazine

From: Rui Bordalo <rui.bordalo<-a>
Date: Wednesday, March 12, 2008
We are pleased to announce that issue no. 3 of e_conservation
magazine is online and available for download from

    <URL:http://www.e-conservationline.com>

Past issues are also available from the archive, with a new download
option for individual articles as well.

No. 3, published on 24 February 2008
ISSN: 1646-9283

News

    New Website: Cultural Heritage Conservation Events
    <URL:http://www.conservationevents.com>

Conference Review:

    I Heritage Conference,
    Santa Casa da Misericordia de Lisboa
    14-15 February 2008, Lisbon, Portugal

Upcoming Events
February - April 2008

Interview

    John Asmus, from Lasers to Art Conservation

Conservation of Archeological Objects

    Preservation and Conservation of Mummies and Sarcophagi
    by Gian Luigi Nicola, Marco Nicola and Alessandro Nicola

Material Studies and Characterisation

    Materials Used in the Chinese Textiles from the National Museum
    of Art of Romania
    by Ileana Cretu and Mihai I. A. Lupu

Case Study

    Saving the Materiality and Spirituality of a Living Church Mural
    Ensemble, Surpatele Monastery, 1706
    by Anca Nicolaescu and Simona Patrascu

Education

    Conservation Education in Portugal

Organisations

    Conservation Organisations in Europe
    ARP - Professional Association of Conservators-Restorers of
        Portugal
    by Andre Varela Remigio

Documentation

    Modern Heritage Documentation for Conservation and Cultural
    Development in the Mediterranean Region, an Interdisciplinary
    Approach and Postcolonial Perspective
    by Annarita Lamberti

We hope you will enjoy the reading,

e_conservationline team