Subject: Hayle Mill

Hayle Mill

From: Simon Barcham Green <simongreen<-a>
Date: Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Work on refurbishing Hayle Mill and converting it to housing is
approaching completion.  Readers may recall that that Hayle Mill had
suffered whilst planners prevaricated and at one point in 2002, the
Mill House was gutted by fire. Work on refurbishing the Mill and
converting it to housing has been going on apace since 2006 and
should be complete in summer 2008. Hayle Mill House has been
completely restored and the first two dwellings were due to be
occupied last week.  You can find a photo of Hayle Mill House taken
on 8 February 2008, at

and  there is also a sales website at

  <URL:http://www.haylemill.co.uk>

This site lists times that the sales office is open and if you want
to visit the mill  just out of interest (rather than as a potential
buyer) please explain this to the staff and that I have mentioned it
to you.  They are interested in  anecdotes about any past
experiences of being in contact with us when we were  making paper
and the significance of the Mill to paper conservators. Many of you
supported our efforts to see the Mill preserved and this support has
not been forgotten.

Simon

                  Distributed: Monday, March 10, 2008