Subject: Conference on three-dimensional color laser scanning

Conference on three-dimensional color laser scanning

From: Kalliopi Vacharopoulou <ucylkav<-a>
Date: Wednesday, March 5, 2008
3D Colour Laser Scanning Conference at UCL
27-28 March, 2008

The first day (27 March, 2008) will include a keynote presentation
and papers on the themes of General Applications of 3D Scanning in
the Museum and Heritage Sector and of 3D Scanning in Conservation.

The second day (28 March, 2008) will offer a keynote presentation
and papers on the themes of 3D Scanning in Display (and Exhibition)
and Education and Interpretation. A detailed programme with the
papers and the names of the speakers can be found at

    <URL:http://www.ucl.ac.uk/
        museums/research/3Dscanning/conference2008/programme.html>

If you would like to attend the conference,  I would kindly request
to fill in the registration form which you can find at

    <URL:http://www.ucl.ac.uk/museums/
        research/3Dscanning/conference2008/downloads/regform.doc>

and return it to me as soon as possible.

    **** Moderator's comments: The above URLs have been wrapped for
    email. There should be no newline.

There is no fee for participating (or attending the conference)
(coffee and lunch are provided free of charge). Please note that
attendance is offered on first-come, first-served basis.

Please feel free to circulate the information about the conference
to anyone who you think might be interested.

In the meantime, do not hesitate to contact me with any inquiries.

Kalliopi Vacharopoulou
3D Colour Laser Scanning Project Assistant
UCL Museums and Collections
+44 20 7679 2074

                  Distributed: Thursday, March 6, 2008