Subject: Position at National Museums Liverpool

Position at National Museums Liverpool

From: James Best <james.best<-a>
Date: Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Head of Metals Conservation
National Museums Liverpool

Salary UKP22,777
Ref: 2008/010

National Museums Liverpool has an exciting opportunity for someone
to join our team of Conservators based at the National Conservation
Centre.

Our metals conservation section works on a wide range of artefacts
from the 40,000 metal objects within our collections.

As Head of Metals Conservation you will be responsible for all
aspects of the care, conservation and related research of our metals
collections. Providing expert advice and support you will help to
deliver projects and initiatives across the organisation.

You will need proven experience in metals conservation and knowledge
of the most up to date methods and practices. With responsibility
for managing the workload of the section your organisation skills
and the ability to deliver to tight deadlines will be essential.

For further details and an application pack please email your name,
address and reference number of the post to:
humanresources<-a t->liverpoolmuseums< . >org< . >uk

Alternatively you may download details direct from:

    <URL:http://liverpoolmuseums.org.uk/>

Closing Date: Thursday 6 March 2008 at 12 noon.

Interviews will take place on: Friday 14 March 2008.

National Museums Liverpool is committed to diversity and we
encourage applications from people currently under-represented in
the workplace. This includes people from black and racial minorities
and people with disabilities.

James Best
Human Resources Officer
National Museums Liverpool
+44 151 478 4712
Fax: +44 151 478 4672

                Distributed: Saturday, February 23, 2008