Subject: Fume extraction unit

Fume extraction unit

From: Nicole Rode <nrode<-a>
Date: Monday, February 18, 2008
I am looking for a portable extraction unit that is particularly
quiet, as we'd like to use it in a gallery setting where we'll need
to talk over it at times. We would be using mainly organic solvents
in small quantities, approximately 100-200ml/day.

If anyone has any suggestions or recommendations I'd be grateful,
particularly for UK suppliers.

Nicole Rode
Organic Artefacts Conservator
Dept. of Conservation, Documentation and Science
The British Museum
Great Russell Street
London WC1B 3DG
UK

                Distributed: Saturday, February 23, 2008