Subject: Glass globe

Glass globe

From: Susanne Schnitzer <sms_m<-a>
Date: Sunday, February 10, 2008
    author.

I'm a Fellow of AIC specializing in paper conservation, with a
private practice in new york city. I'd like to hear from
conservators specializing in glass.

A friend who lives in Massachusetts (in vicinity of Boston and
Worcester) has a glass globe with sentimental value etc., part of a
lighting fixture It is very important to her to have it treated
properly. It has a crack. Anyone ready to take this on?

Susanne Schnitzer

               Distributed: Wednesday, February 13, 2008