Subject: Position at People's History Museum

Position at People's History Museum

From: Daisy Nicholson <daisy.nicholson<-a>
Date: Friday, February 8, 2008
Textile Conservator
People's History Museum

Salary: Scale 5-6 (UKP18,907 - UKP22,845)
Full time 35 hours per week (flexi-time)

We are seeking a Textile Conservator with a special interest in
painted banners to work on the museum's designated collections and
external contracts. We are currently implementing a UKP12.2m
redevelopment programme with the new People's History Museum
<URL:http://www.phm.org.uk> due to re-open in late 2009. The
successful candidate will help relocate and establish the studio at
the new museum site. Candidates should hold a nationally recognised
qualification in textile conservation or equivalent and have a
minimum of three years post training textile conservation
experience.

For application pack contact:

    Daisy Nicholson
    People's History Museum
    103 Princess Street
    Manchester
    M1 6DD
    +44 161 228 7212
    admin<-a t->phm< . >org< . >uk

Closing date: 7 March 2008
Interviews will take place: 20 March 2008

                Distributed: Tuesday, February 12, 2008