Subject: Sharing conservation studio space

Sharing conservation studio space

From: Maria Scarpini <maria.scarpini<-a>
Date: Wednesday, January 23, 2008
    author.

Due to skyrocketing rent increase,I would like to share part of my
Painting Conservation Studio located in Brooklyn,  New York, Dumbo
area, Jay St, and Plymouth,minutes away from  York station on the F
line, 10 minute walk from or High st on the A and C, Clarck st on
the 2 and 3. The area is very safe and increasingly developed, with
banks, and basically everything needed. The space available is
approx 300 square feet, but with 14 foot high ceilings it is
possible to build a mezzanine and add 1/3 of the space and more.

The building and the space are renovated and extremely comfortable
and safe, on the 10th floor. There is already a security system in
place, internet connection and phone line. A hot table is also
available for share. Please call or write me for further details.

Please contact Maria At 917-916-3105 or 718-643-0955

Maria Scarpini
Fine Art Conservation and Restoration

                 Distributed: Sunday, February 3, 2008