Subject: ICON Beer Meeting

ICON Beer Meeting

From: Catt Baum <cattbaum<-a>
Date: Friday, January 25, 2008
Happy New Year all,

Now that we're all settled back into work and feel like we never had
a break, I bring glad tidings--the return of the Beer Meeting. The
next meeting is on Tuesday 5 February 2008 at The George,
Borough/London Bridge

    <URL:http://fancyapint.com/pubs/pub46.html>
    <URL:http://fancyapint.com/pubs/pub310.html>

For those on Facebook, please join the ICON Beer Meeting group which
has information on all the meetings this year.

The Beer Meetings are for conservators from all disciplines, and
while I deeply love the Book and Paper Group, it would be nice to
get along some people from some other areas of conservation.

My number is +44 7973 918738 if you have any questions or just can't
find us in the relevant pub. See you soon,

Catt

                 Distributed: Sunday, February 3, 2008