Subject: ICON Book and Paper Group Assisted Membership Grants

ICON Book and Paper Group Assisted Membership Grants

From: Isabelle Egan <isabelle.egan<-a>
Date: Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Icon, Book and Paper Group
Sponsored Membership Scheme or Assisted Membership Grant

We are pleased to announce that Icon is re-launching its Sponsored
Membership Scheme under the new name Assisted Membership Grant and
that the Book and Paper Group is looking for new nominees.

The scheme aims to make membership of Icon available free of charge
for 2 years to conservators working in countries unable to pay for
Icon membership or publications. We ask for a letter of reference
from a fellow professional or employer and a letter explaining the
candidate's working situation and why they would benefit from
membership. Candidates should work outside the EU, USA, Canada,
Australia, New Zealand and Japan and must not currently be a member.
In this way we hope to promote International communication and
interaction between conservators to the mutual benefit of all.

Application letters and enquiries should be sent to Isabelle Egan
<isabelle.egan<-a t->ntlworld< . >com> Book and Paper Group Committee liaison
member for the Assisted Membership Grant Scheme

Isabelle Egan

                 Distributed: Sunday, February 3, 2008