Subject: Microscope for pigment analysis

Microscope for pigment analysis

From: Susan White <smwhitewhite<-a>
Date: Tuesday, January 8, 2008
I am looking to purchase a good, used analyzing microscope for the
purpose of pigment identification. I must have one with the
capacity for dark field illumination and a polarizing filter to
examine pigments under crossed polars to identify birefringent
pigments. Does anyone know of a good supplier or of someone
interested in selling one?

Susan White
White Conservation Services

                 Distributed: Sunday, January 20, 2008