Subject: History of preventive conservation

History of preventive conservation

From: Simon Lambert <simonlambert9<-a>
Date: Monday, January 7, 2008
I am working on a paper about the history of preventive conservation
as part of a degree in art conservation. I am interested in getting
members' impressions and opinions about the early years of
preventive conservation, what they think triggered this change in
attitude towards conservation and when it occurred. Any other
comments or anecdotes are also welcomed.

                 Distributed: Sunday, January 20, 2008