Subject: Position at National Museum of Fine Arts, Sweden

Position at National Museum of Fine Arts, Sweden

From: Karin Wretstrand <knwd<-a>
Date: Monday, January 7, 2008
Paper Conservator
The National Museum of Fine Arts, Stockholm, Sweden
Permanent position, full time

The paper conservation studio has three co-workers and is a part of
the Conservation dept. with a total of 14 conservators in several
studios. We are looking for an experienced conservator for the
museums large collection of works of art on paper. The position
includes taking part in the museums extensive exhibition and loan
programme. We emphasize on preventive conservation in areas of
handling and transport, exhibition lightning, storage and climate
issues.

Qualifications:  The applicant should have a recognised
qualification in paper conservation. Documented research in
conservation treatment and technical analysis is considered a merit.
Broad knowledge in conservation of 15th - 19th century's prints and
drawing is required. Previous experience in the conservation aspects
of exhibition is required. Applicant should be able to communicate
in swedish, danish or norwegian.

Application: Please send a letter including c.v. to

    Nationalmuseum
    Box 16176
    SE-103 24 Stockholm
    Sweden
    registrator<-a t->nationalmuseum< . >se

Mark your application Dnr 33-693-07 Closing date February 1, 2008

Please see <URL:http://www.nationalmuseum.se> for more information

Karin Wretstrand
Conservator/art on paper
The National Museum of Fine Arts