Subject: Campbell Center for Historic Preservation Studies

Campbell Center for Historic Preservation Studies

From: Campbell Center Director <director<-a>
Date: Monday, January 7, 2008
Just a short note to let you know that The Campbell Center for
Historic Preservation Studies is alive and well.  Classes are now
being scheduled for the 2008 season.  We are a little behind, and we
thank you for your patience. Very soon you will be able to view our
2008 schedule on our new and improved website.  Keep an eye out for
it at the end of January.  Our 2008 catalog is in the process of
being updated, and we hope to send it out in February.  We thank all
of you for your continued support of the Campbell Center; you are
all important to us.  All of the outstanding programming you have
come to expect from The Campbell Center will continue. We look
forward to expanding our current program by broadening our
curriculum and hope to reach out to those who may benefit from our
programs, but just haven't yet heard of us.  I invite anyone with
questions or suggestions to phone me directly.

Sharon Welton
Program Director

                Distributed: Thursday, January 10, 2008