Subject: Lab design

Lab design

From: Sandra Vazquez <vazquezperezsandra>
Date: Monday, December 11, 2006
We're a group of 4 young restorers working a Turin. We need some
information for a project restoring a laboratory for contemporary
art (large format paintings, paper, installations, plastics, video
art, etc.). Does anyone have any design plans the can share with us
a for building a contemporary art restoration laboratory: materials,
tools, equipment, etc. We have a small laboratory about 100 square
meters surface and 7 meters high.

                 Distributed: Sunday, December 17, 2006