Subject: Administrivia

Administrivia

From: Walter Henry <consdist-request>
Date: Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Just a reminder:

Fair warning.

        The DistList will go on hiatus
        Wed Dec 19, 2007 - Wed Jan 3, 2007.

        I, and all of Stanford, will be on vacation and will not
        respond to mail.

  The last mailing before the hiatus will be Tuesday Dec 19, 2006.
  If you want to post something, be sure to get it to consdist [at]
  lindy__stanford__edu by NOON Wednesday Dec 18, 2006.

  Note that postings sent to any address but
  consdist [at] lindy__stanford__edu will *not* be accepted--no
  exceptions. And as always attachments, HTML, encoded messages or
  anything other than plain ascii text will be rejected . This is
  not new policy but I am going to enforce it strictly. If you need
  to review DistList policy, please see

      http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/
        byform/mailing-lists/cdl/instruct.shtml

        **** Moderator's comments: The above URL has been wrapped