Subject: Survey on screen prints

Survey on screen prints

From: Rachael Smither <rachaelsmither>
Date: Friday, December 8, 2006
I am studying for an MA in Paper Conservation at Camberwell College
of Arts and am carrying out some research into the degradation and
subsequent conservation of screen prints, as this is an area which
still needs more work. To make this research a useful resource, I
need to find out what the main problem areas are that conservators,
to date, have had to deal with.

If there are any conservators who have had to work on this type of
print, I would be grateful if you could take a few minutes to fill
out the online questionnaire:

    <URL:http://www.smither.co.uk/rachael/screen-print-survey.html>

The results from each questionnaire will be included in my final
thesis.

Rachael Smither

                Distributed: Saturday, December 9, 2006