Subject: Visiting conservation facilities in the Netherlands

Visiting conservation facilities in the Netherlands

From: Judy McGurry <jmcgurry>
Date: Wednesday, November 29, 2006
    author.

Conservation staff and students from the University of Lincoln are
visiting The Netherlands, Jan 7-11, 2007.  I would be pleased to
hear from conservators who would be willing to show some students
behind the scenes  of their laboratories. We are interested in all
areas in conservation, including ceramics, gilded surfaces, historic
interiors, social history and ethnography . We will be in Amsterdam
for most of the tour however we have a coach at our disposal and we
are willing to travel. If you think that you may be able to help us
I look forward to hear from you.

Judy McGurry
Programme Leader Graduate Diploma Conservation Studies
Chad Varah Building
Wordsworth St.
Lincoln LN1 3BP
+44 1533 895066