Subject: Internship sought

Internship sought

From: Alexopoulou Electra <alexop_ilek>
Date: Sunday, November 5, 2006
I hold a first degree in Art Conservation from the Technical
Educational Institute of Athens (TEI) and I am looking for a six
month placement in a Painting conservation studio. The Technical
Conservation Institute (TEI) in accordance with the Leonardo da
Vinci programme which is established from the European Commission
offers Art Conservation graduates the opportunity to practise in a
relevant with their studies corporation.During the placement period
a grant offered from the Leonardo programme covers fully the living
costs. The aim of the programme is to give the opportunity for
further training and experience this is why grants that cover the
living costs are offered to graduates. The minimum period for the
training of graduates is six months.

My aim after the placement is to continue my studies in a
postgraduate level in the Conservation of Easel Paintings.

                Distributed: Saturday, November 18, 2006