Subject: Storing flags

Storing flags

From: Sigal Benzoor <sigalb>
Date: Thursday, October 19, 2006
We have a collection of 800 flags. The flags vary in sizes and
techniques. Some are painted, embroidered, patched, some are made of
one layer of fabric, and some of more. We are asking for creative,
compact and (of course) cheap storage solutions. If you have names
of products, suppliers or materials to recommend it would be
highly appreciated

Sigal Benzoor
Conservator
Yad ya'ari archives