Subject: Educational opportunity sought

Educational opportunity sought

From: Laura Maria Jimenez <laura5s>
Date: Thursday, October 19, 2006
I am seeking for advice in choosing a well known fine-metal work
restoration posgraduate program, since I already have an
undergraduate degree in restoration and conservation and I would
like to specialize in this type of support. I would appreciate if
professionals in this field can give me some advice in this subject.

Laura Maria Jimenez
Bogota-Colombia

                Distributed: Wednesday, November 1, 2006