Subject: Educational opportunity sought

Educational opportunity sought

From: Noemi Moran Luengo <noemimoran11>
Date: Wednesday, October 18, 2006
    author.

I am writing on behalf of someone who works at the National Museum
of Ethiopia. He is seeking for masters or courses based on
Conservation of Archaeological Collections and also for courses
specifically based on the conservation and care of paleontological
collections. He would be interested in applying for funded
programmes or grants in order to cover the travel and accommodation
expenses. As it is very difficult to obtain this kind of information
being in Ethiopia we would very much appreciate any suggestions or
information you may have.

He has a degree in history and is currently working as a cast expert
in the National Museum of Ethiopia, where he has some years of
experience. He has also been trained in different courses, in Africa
and abroad, regarding documentation of archaeological collections;
preventive conservation; casting and moulding; computer programs on
collections and museology etc., and has experience on archaeological
excavations.

Noemi Moran Luengo
Restoration of Archaeological Collections, Spain

                 Distributed: Sunday, October 29, 2006