Subject: Training opportunities sought

Training opportunities sought

From: Mahmoud Youssif Abd El-Wahab <conservator005>
Date: Friday, October 13, 2006
    author.

I am a Teaching Assistant in the department of conservation,
Archaeology College, University of Fayoum, Egypt.  I have a fully
covered scholarship from the Egyptian government for short period of
time (maximum 6 months) which means I am looking for ongoing work by
which I can make some contribution. My area of interest is wood
degradation mechanism or wood chemistry, or related subjects. More
info. about this initiative can be found in this link:
<URL:http://mhesr-initiatives.org/mhesr-initiatives/>

This initiative has *no* cost for the host university. If you are
interested please e-mail me an acceptation offer or invitation so
that I can finish the paper work here in Egypt ASAP. Please fined
attached my resume for your reference (CV available).

M. Youssif

                Distributed: Wednesday, October 18, 2006