Subject: Research object sought

Research object sought

From: Sylvia Zhan <sylviazhan>
Date: Thursday, September 28, 2006
    author.

I am a MA conservation student from Camberwell College of Arts. I am
looking for a Chinese object (art on paper) as my MA final project.
If anyone or institution has an interesting object and needs help
for conservation treatment, please feel free to contact me. My email
is sylviazhan [at] gmail__com, or ring me +44 79 2199 5975.

Sylvia Xuhua Zhan

                  Distributed: Monday, October 9, 2006