Subject: Integrated Pest Management

Integrated Pest Management

From: Ercole Gialdi <rgi.ge>
Date: Sunday, September 24, 2006
Amber Tarnowski <amber.tarnowski [at] carlisle__army__mil> writes

>... we
>would like to explore information on retrofitting fumigation bubbles
>for the purpose of using nitrogen or argon gas to quickly treat
>large quantities of collection materials. (Freezing is not an
>option.)
>
>I have hit dead ends with many companies including Rentokil who is
>no longer supplying such bubbles. ...

R.G.I. Is an Italian firm dealing with pest management since more
than 10 years. It is possible to get from R.G.I. most of the answers
you need on how to manage problems of biological deterioration
solution. Not only gas proof bubbles can be purchased from R.G.I.
but also systems to create oxygen free environment inside the bubble
and monitoring systems to control the residual oxygen concentration.
It is possible also to control the RH% inside the enclosures by
means of proper devices developed by R.G.I.

For further details see <URL:http://www.rgi-genova.com> and look at
VELOXY's references.

Ercole Gialdi
Managing Director, RGI

               Distributed: Thursday, September 28, 2006