Subject: Consolidant for sandstone

Consolidant for sandstone

From: Dara Zitzmann <d_zitzmann>
Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2006
We will be working on a sandstone monument that has severely
deteriorated.  We need to consolidate the stone, however as it is
located in Washington DC, we cannot use Prosoco's Conservare OH.
Does anyone on the DistList have suggestions for an acceptable
sandstone consolidant that can be used in  the District?

  Dara Zitzmann
  Kreilick Conservation, LLC
  519  Toll Road
  Oreland PA 19075
  215-572-6616 (phone/fax)

               Distributed: Saturday, September 23, 2006