Subject: Problem based learning

Problem based learning

From: Marta Barandiaran <m.barandiaran>
Date: Wednesday, September 6, 2006
I teach Art Conservation at The University of the Basque Country
(Spain) and recently I have attended a workshop on Problem Based
Learning (PBL). I would like to use that method in my classes and
would like to see some problems related to art conservation in order
to design new ones. I have not been able to find any samples in
Internet. Can anybody help me?

Marta Barandiaran
Conservator

                Distributed: Friday, September 15, 2006