Subject: Conservation studio space for rent

Conservation studio space for rent

From: Ann Walker <ann>
Date: Saturday, September 9, 2006
I have space in my new conservation and restoration studio for two
independent conservator/restorers who wish to rent bench space. This
opportunity would be ideal for e.g. a new graduate wanting to test
the waters in private practice, without going to the expense of
setting up a studio from scratch.

The studio is situated just outside the city of Lincoln in the UK
and is a well equipped, bright and airy space of 450 sq ft, in a
purpose-converted complex of 8 units. Other businesses on the site
include a stonemason, hat and fashion designers and a photographer.

The arrangement would be on a 3-months notice basis on either side,
so there is no long term lease to commit to. The very affordable
rent includes use of a large bench space with drawers for personal
tools etc and use of the existing workshop equipment (hand tools,
steam cleaner, ultrasound cleaner, professional airbrush compressor
etc, etc.), with consumables available for purchase at cost, or to
be supplied by the tenant. There is ample car parking and the
buildings' communal amenities are pleasant and cleaned by a
caretaker.

For more information please contact Ann Walker
<ann [at] unicornstudios__co__uk>.

                Distributed: Friday, September 15, 2006