Subject: LED light and inkjet prints

LED light and inkjet prints

From: Caroline O'Rorke <corcac>
Date: Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Does anyone have experience using LED strip white lighting for the
long term display of inkjet prints on rag paper I have been asked
for advise on the display of a 9 metre print which is to be
displayed as part of a public art project. It is being fitted into a
wall cavity 150mm deep with 3 x 3 x 1.2 meter panels of glass in
front. The linear lighting is 1 LED light every 100mm placed in the
ceiling of the cavity. I have found little research on using LED
lighting and any advice or information would be appreciated.

Conservation Art Consultants P/L
Brisbane
Australia

                 Distributed: Friday, September 1, 2006