Subject: Infrared examination services sought

Infrared examination services sought

From: Anthony D. Ayers <raphaelmad>
Date: Thursday, August 3, 2006
    author.

I would be quite grateful if someone could direct me to a facility
in or near Chicago that has very good infrared equipment in order to
photograph (obviously for a fee) a small (26 x 30 inch) Florentine
panel painting (c. 1504) for an independent scholar.

Two local facilities have been used but one had an old Vidicon and
the  other shot with IR film, neither of which reveal much more than
the visible pentimenti.

Anthony Ayers
Winnetka, IL

                  Distributed: Monday, August 28, 2006