Subject: Measuring UV

Measuring UV

From: Carlyn Hammons <carlyn.hammons>
Date: Thursday, August 24, 2006
Greetings all.  I am in search for some obscure information and hope
that someone here might be able to help.  I know that there is a
very complicated formula for determining microwatts per lumen using
the combination of a lux meter and a UV meter which gives readings
in microwatts per square centimeter.  Does anyone recall this
formula?

Carlyn Hammons
Texas Historical Commission

                  Distributed: Monday, August 28, 2006