Subject: Internship opportunity

Internship opportunity

From: Howard B. Wellman <hwellman>
Date: Tuesday, August 8, 2006
    author.

Student/intern paper conservator opportunity: A local museum,
Benjamin Banneker Historical Park and Museum near Baltimore,
contacted me recently for advice on conserving a collection of
historical family documents.

They have received several boxes of family records on a 10-year loan
for research and display.  These documents need rehousing and
inventory, and the Museum is looking for conservation interns or
students interested in helping with this project.

If anyone has interest in this project, or can suggest who the
Museum should contact, I'll be happy to pass on the information.

Howard Wellman
Lead Conservator
Maryland Archaeological Conservation Laboratory

                  Distributed: Sunday, August 27, 2006