Subject: Call for papers--AIC Electronic Media Group

Call for papers--AIC Electronic Media Group

From: Sarah Stauderman <staudermans>
Date: Tuesday, August 1, 2006
Please consider presenting a paper at the Electronic Media Group
session at the AIC annual meeting, to take place in April 2007. The
digital realm lends itself to the general session theme of "fakes,
forgeries, and fabrications," so we are especially interested in
this topic.  Have you used electronic media to create fabrications;
seen counterfeit materials made with electronic media; or been
concerned with the issue of "authenticity" with electronic records.
We will also gladly accept abstracts relating to all electronic
media conservation issues.  As EMG approaches a decade of presenting
information to conservators about the new media, we want to examine
education of conservators and allied professions with respect to
electronic media.  Submit an abstract of 150 words or less with a
title to EMG Program Chair Sarah Stauderman at staudermans [at] si__edu
before September 25, 2006.  Presentations should be 25 minutes in
length with 5 minutes for questions.

Sarah Stauderman
Program Chair
Electronic Media Group