Subject: Administrivia

Administrivia

From: Walter Henry <consdist-request>
Date: Sunday, July 23, 2006
Fair warning.

    I am taking a vacation sometime in early August, so the DistList
    will go on hiatus for a couple of weeks. The exact date have not
    yet been determined. If you have anything that is time-critical,
    you must get it to me as soon as possible and you must follow
    the instructions given in Conservation DistList Instructions

        http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/
            byform/mailing-lists/cdl/instruct.shtml

    (given the short notice, however, the 3 week rule will be
    relaxed.

           "... If you post an item that is time critical (e.g. a
            job posting with a deadline), you *must* get it to
            consdist [at] lindy__stanford__edu with adequate lead time. If
            you have an job or other announcement with a deadline,
            you must submit it at least *three weeks* in advance;
            items received after that cutoff will be rejected
            without notice.  In addition the words TIME SENSITIVE in
            uppercase letters *MUST* be the first two words in
            *both*

                (a) The Subject: line and
                (b) The body of your message

       "This enables my software to pick out your message and call
        it to my attention."

            **** Moderator's comments: The above URL has been
            wrapped for email. There should be no newline.

                   Distributed: Sunday, July 23, 2006