Subject: Call for posters--AIC Annual Meeting

Call for posters--AIC Annual Meeting

From: Valinda Carroll <vscarroll>
Date: Monday, July 17, 2006
The 36th Annual Meeting of the American Institute for Conservation
of Historic and Artistic Works will be in mid-April of 2007.  This
means that all deadlines are being pushed back.  I have not yet
finalized the text of the call for posters, but I anticipate that
the deadline for preliminary abstracts will be October 16, 2006
(watch this space for a call for posters at the end of August).

I just wanted to give the conservation community a "heads-up" that
deadlines are much earlier than usual this year.  I have nothing but
sympathy for Jamie Martin (program chair for the 2007 meeting) as he
works within this compressed schedule.  The deadline for the George
Stout Fund scholarships has been changed to December 15, 2007.

Valinda Carroll
poster session co-chair

                 Distributed: Wednesday, July 19, 2006