Subject: Software for conservation applications

Software for conservation applications

From: Edward Sakowski <edward.sakowski>
Date: Monday, June 19, 2006
I looking for computer wizard advice or any software that help me to
put together over 500 pieces of the paint film that have been
separated from the canvas during painting transportation from London
to Christchurch Art Gallery (NZ) any advice welcome

    **** Moderator's comments: You might take a look at Mitchell
    Bishop's posting on edge recognition software in Conservation
    DistList

Edward Sakowski
Conservator - Paintings
Christchurch Art Gallery Te Puna o Waiwhetu
Worcester Blvd
PO Box 2626
Christchurch
+64 3 941 7386,