Subject: New Site: Theses and dissertations abstracts

New Site: Theses and dissertations abstracts

From: Angela Weyer <weyer>
Date: Monday, June 26, 2006
On its website, the Hornemann Institute publishes abstracts of new
degree dissertations in the field of conservation-restoration from
various European universities:

    <URL:http://www.hornemann-institut.de/english/diplom.html>

The constantly growing abstract collection can be viewed at no
charge. The majority of the 730 abstracts are illustrated and are
accessible both in German and in English. 22 of the theses are
available for complete download. A simple search function
facilitates the retrieval of information. Contact addresses,
provided by the authors, enable further information exchange. Nearly
all specialties in conservation-restoration are represented

To place your thesis in the field of conservation or excavation in
the databank yourself, please write a message to
service [at] hornemann-institute__de. We will then send you an e-mail with
your user name and password that you have access to the entry form
for your thesis. Thus you can edit and update your files whenever
you like.We can, of course, also enter your thesis in our databank
for you.

If you agree that your abstract be passed onto the Getty
Conservation Institute, your abstract will be translated into
English by a professional for publication in the online databank
AATA. This translation can be placed in our databank as well.

Addionally, we are building up according to the same system a
collection of congress reports, essays and project documentations.

Dr. Angela Weyer
Institutsleiterin
Hochschule fur angewandte Wissenschaft und Kunst (HAWK )
Fachhochschule Hildesheim/Holzminden/Gottingen
Fachbereich Konservierung und Restaurierung

Hornemann Institut
Kardinal-Bertram-Strasse 36
31134 Hildesheim
+49 5121 408179