Subject: Alfred J. Jensen

Alfred J. Jensen

From: Sandra Hons <sahons>
Date: Wednesday, June 14, 2006
    **** Moderator's comments: Please respond directly to the author.

I am looking for people that have examined or treated paintings by
Alfred J. Jensen (1903-1981). I am currently writing my final thesis
and part of it will focus on previous treatments of his works. I am
especially interested in the reasons a restoration became necessary
(e.g. efflorescence, discoloration) and how you treated the
respective problems.

Sandra Hons
Student at the University of Applied Science - HKB
Department for conservation and restoration
Bern, Switzerland

                  Distributed: Thursday, June 15, 2006