Subject: Expansion co-efficient of glass

Expansion co-efficient of glass

From: Nicola Attard Montalto <nicola_am>
Date: Sunday, June 11, 2006
I am an MSc Conservation student in Cardiff University, and am
looking for papers and/or reliable sources that show, explain or
give examples about how to calculate the expansion co-efficient of
glasses.  I am carrying out studies on uniform, flat painted glass
window fragments, and want to investigate the differential expansion
and contraction between the glass and the enamel 'paint' film.

I wondered whether anyone could help me out in directing me to
suitable sources for these calculations?

Nicola Attard Montalto

                  Distributed: Thursday, June 15, 2006