Subject: Ozclips

Ozclips

From: Janine Wardius <janine>
Date: Wednesday, June 14, 2006
We have been using Ozclips for paintings that require travel frames
for transport. They seem to function very well, but soon become
expensive if you have many paintings. I have heard that there may be
an alternative, a similar system of secure temporary attachment of
paintings into travel frames (possibly made in Germany?) that may be
a little less expensive. Can anyone help me with further details
about this or other good alternatives? The advantage of the Ozclips
of course is that you avoid repeated screwing and unscrewing of
hardware on the frame/stretcher since they fold out of sight when
not required for use.

Janine Wardius
Paintings Conservator
Bergen Kunstmuseum, Norway