Subject: Position at Princeton--addendum

Position at Princeton--addendum

From: Robert J. Milevski <milevski>
Date: Saturday, May 20, 2006
Assistant Rare Books Conservator
Princeton University Library

This is a two-year full-time term/temporary appointment with the
possibility of renewal.

The response to our previous postings for an Assistant Rare Books
Conservator has been less than anticipated.  We have revised the
qualifications for the position and hope that you or someone you
know may be interested in applying.  It is a good opportunity for
working with a fantastic collection of material.  See revised
posting at

    <URL:http://library.princeton.edu/
        hr/positions/JobAsstRareBooksConservatorFinal.html>

    **** Moderator's comments: The above URL has been wrapped for
    email. There should be no newline.

Robert Milevski
Preservation Librarian