Subject: ICON Book and Paper Group

ICON Book and Paper Group

From: Imogen Herford <herfimo>
Date: Thursday, May 4, 2006
The next Beer Meeting will be on Tuesday 23 May 2006 at The George,
Borough High Street, in between White Heart Yard and Talbot Yard.
The pub is between London Bridge and Borough tube stations, London
Bridge being slightly closer.  As ever I will be there from 5:30pm.

For a map of where the pub is see

    <URL:http://www.streetmap.co.uk/
        streetmap.dll?Postcode2Map?code=se1+1nh>.

    **** Moderator's comments: The above URL has been wrapped for
    email. There should be no newline.

The small yards that I've mentioned do not come up on the map (they
do in an A-Z) however if you get to where the arrow is on this link
you should be able to see the pub.  Hope it helps. See you there,

Imogen Herford

                    Distributed: Friday, May 5, 2006