Subject: Silverfish

Silverfish

From: Ercole Gialdi <rgi.ge>
Date: Monday, May 1, 2006
Morag Wehrle <morag.wehrle [at] pc__gc__ca> writes

>Our entire office building, which is also home to our library and
>archives, is currently having problems with silverfish.

I guess you should be informed that there is a quite effective and
not harmful method to eradicate insect pests form cultural
heritage's collections: the anoxia. This method can be easily
applied by means of Veloxy; this equipment is easy to be applied,
not expensive and can be managed by the internal personnel of
museums, archives and libraries. Take a look at
<URL:http://www.rgi-genova.com> and see how many conservation
institutes have been using this method

Ercole Gialdi
Ing. Ercole Gialdi