Subject: Position at Fine Art Conservation Group

Position at Fine Art Conservation Group

From: Helen Im <info>
Date: Friday, April 28, 2006
Paper conservator
Fine Art Conservation Group

Fine Art Conservation Group LLC, a private studio located in
Manhattan, is seeking to employ one paper conservator and one
paintings conservator for full time positions. We treat primarily
20th century and contemporary paintings and are now expanding into
the conservation of works on paper. Our clients include galleries,
art dealers, museums, auction houses, and private collectors
nationwide.

Candidates require an advanced degree from a recognized conservation
program, must be fluent in English (verbal and written), and be
capable of working independently. Candidates with at least three
years of work experience post graduation are preferred. Salary will
be commensurate with qualifications and experience.

For further information, please contact us via e mail at
info [at] fineartconservationgroup__com

                  Distributed: Friday, April 28, 2006