Subject: Metal flat file for sale

Metal flat file for sale

From: Jennifer Sainato <jensainato>
Date: Wednesday, April 26, 2006
    author.

For Sale: 8-drawer Hobart large metal flat file.
Size: 34 x 46.5 x 31" (drawer depth 3.5")
Color: Sand
Price: $650

This powder-coated steel flat file is brand new--I just bought it 7
months ago, but it won't fit in my new work space.  It is currently
located in Brooklyn, NY.  It's a beautiful cabinet and perfect for a
conservation studio, library, or map room.  The buyer must arrange
to have it moved. Please email me directly for more info/photos:
jensainato [at] hotmail__com

                  Distributed: Friday, April 28, 2006