Subject: Courses from International Academic Projects

Courses from International Academic Projects

From: James Black <info>
Date: Friday, April 28, 2006
International Academic Projects (IAP)
July courses date correction

There is a discrepancy between our website and our printed catalogue
in the dates of two IAP courses in the UK this summer Conservation
of Photographs and Identification of Wood

The correct dates, at <URL:http://www.academicprojects.co.uk>, are :

    Conservation and Preservation of Photographs
    4-6 July 2006

    Identification of Wood 10-14
    July 2006

There  are still places available on these courses and also on other
UK courses including Mounting Museum Objects (18-20 July 2006) and
Packing, Transport and Storage (12-14 July, 2006).

James Black
Co ordinator
International Academic Projects
6 Fitzroy Square, London W1T 5HJ